Monday, August 3, 2015

CARD SWAPS FROM THE 2015 STAMPIN' UP! CONVENTION


This card was one of my swaps for convention.  I used every stamp except for one stamp, from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set on page 8 in the main catalog.

 Carol Gilmore created this card using the Watercolor Words stamp set. This stamp set is one of my favorites because of the created design of each stamp and there are so many in this set.  It's on page 117 in the main catalog.

 Suzy Speare  made this card using the Garden in Bloom stamp set.  I love the new Mint Macaron card stock she used for the base of her card. 


Unfortunately the name tag fell off this card sometime during my travels home from convention, so I cannot give credit for this beautiful card. She used the new Vintage Leaves stamp set for this card.


 Jenn Gulch made this card using several papers from the Pretty Petals designer paper, and the verse comes from the That Thing You Did stamp set.


This fun birthday card was made by Stacey Lisk.  She used the new Sprinkles on Top stamp set on page 7 in the main catalog. 

I hope these cards may give you some new ideas for your own card making projects cards.  All of these stamps sets and supplies can be purchased HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment