Monday, August 10, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG SUPPLIES!


One of the many reason I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is because I get to purchase all the new stamp sets and supplies a month before the catalog goes live. Check out these great supplies from the new Holiday catalog.  Aren't those little wooden Snowflake Elements just the BEST!!  24 come in the pack for just $6.00.  There are three different sizes.  I think they could be painted white too if you wanted something other than the wood look.  

Those Iced Rhinestone Embellishments are so pretty and come 24 in a pack for $5.00.  Two sizes. 

And how about that ribbon!!   The first two - Gold & White 3/8" Glitter Ribbon is absolutely beautiful!  I know I will be using a lot of this ribbon for my Holiday cards.  The other two rolls of ribbon are the 1/8" Striped Ribbon.  This ribbon ties so nicely, you will love it.

Of course more fun Washi Tape.  Winter Wonderland and Season of Cheer.

How about these fun, fun, fun Spider Web Doilies!!  Aren't they just the coolest?!  I can think of many uses for these on cards.  They don't just have to be spider webs either.  Let your imagination run wild!

This is just a very small sampling of some of the supplies in the new Holiday catalog.  I hope you enjoyed looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment