Wednesday, August 19, 2015

NOTHING TO DO WITH STAMPIN' UP!, BUT........

I wanted to share with you something I've been working on this summer in my spare time when I'm not keeping house or working on Stampin' Up!  I attended a class at SHE Scrapbooks in Lady Lake, Florida during the beginning of July and we made this. 




This is called The Curious Cabinet and is designed and taught by Jim Hankins aka The Gentleman Crafter.  This is made from very heavy chip board and covered in Graphic 45 paper.  This cabinet stands 14" tall and 6" wide.  The doors open up to three drawers that slide in and out.  While in class I decided to purchase a kit from a different class Jim was teaching but I could not attend.  The class was called The Beach Lantern and I just finished it this past weekend.  



 I absolutely love how these turned out and I look forward to making more of Jim Hankins fabulous creations.  I hope you enjoyed looking at these.

No comments:

Post a Comment