Monday, August 25, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! CONVENTION SWAPS

For the next few days I thought I would share with you some of the swaps I received at convention last month.  I made 100 swaps and received 100 swaps back and I love every one of them, but I have picked out some of my very favorites to share with you.


 Judy Cash created this card and she used the new Work of Art stamp set on page 165 in the catalog.  She also used the new In-Colors ink and card stock on page 179.  I love these colors together!  


Belinda Mansell made this card using the Work of Art stamp set and the new For Your Country stamp set on page 153 of the catalog. I absolutely love this card!  


Jo Ann Bernard created this card using The Open Sea stamp set on page 131 of the catalog.  This is not a new stamp set, but I never get tired of seeing it and using it.  Jo Ann embossed the background and stamped the ship and added a piece of the new Moonlight designer paper.  She also added a piece of the Early Espresso Bakers Twine to tie it all up.  


Is this card gorgeous or what?  Dawn DePalma used the By the Tide stamp set on page 131 of the catalog.  Again, not a new stamp set but a real treasure to use.  I love how Dawn used the oval Occasions Paper Piercing template on page 218 to frame the sea fan.

I hope you have enjoyed these cards and they have given you some new ideas.  I'll post some more of my favorites tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment