Thursday, August 21, 2014

BLENDABILITIES

I thought I would supply you with a list of important facts and information about Stampin' Up's new BLENDABILITIES MARKERS.  I will admit I use Copic markers too, but I will tell you I find the new Blendabilities very nice, colors are very brilliant and these markers are very easy to use and I'm always happy with the end results. These markers are half the cost of the Copic markers too.   I hope this list helps you when using Blendabilities. 

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT  STAMPIN' UP! 
                                  BLENDABILITIES


  Blendabilities Markers are alcohol based markers and the caps should never be
left off of these markers when not in use or the alcohol will evaporate very quickly.

*There are 13 different color combinations of Blendabilities, 3 pens per each pack.  There is also a Color Lifter pen.

*Each pen has a rectangular barrel to keep your markers from rolling away.

*Storing these markers flat will help to maintain the life of your markers.

*Each pen comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine tip.

*Each cap is color coded and it is a very tight fit on your marker.  This is so the alcohol in your markers does not dry up.  

*When putting your caps back on your marker I would suggest laying your marker down on your work space and then sliding your cap right on to the marker so as not to accidentally  hit the tip of your marker.  Hitting the tip of your marker will slice the tip and will not be usable.  

*I wear an old shirt when using my markers, because when pulling the tight cap off sometimes small dots of ink will splatter and I have ruined a good white shirt from splatters.

*Stampin’ Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with Stampin’ Up! card stock, and can be used with transparent sheets. 

*Everyone has their own way of blending, but when I blend using Blendabilities I first start with my darkest marker, then I use my medium marker and start coloring at the base of where the darkest color ended blending together in a circular motion, then I use my lightest marker using the same technique.


* ALWAYS use MEMENTO  INK PADS.


  • Cherry Cobbler   (Item #130995 - $11.95)
  • Coastal Cabana  (Item #131000 - $11.95)
  • Daffodil Delight   (Item #130998 - $11.95)
  • Old Olive   (Item #130999 - $11.95)
  • Pumpkin Pie  (Item #130997 - $11.95)
  • Rich Razzleberry  (Item #131003 - $11.95)
  • Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 - $22.95)
  • Night of Navy  (Item 131001 - $11.95 )
  • Wisteria Wonder (Item 131002 - $11.95 )
  • Calypso Coral   (Item 130996 - $11.95 )
  • Melon Mambo   (Item 130994 - $11.95 )
  • Crumb Cake  (Item 131004 - $11.95 )
  • Smokey Slate  (Item 131005 - $11.95
  • Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 - $5.95 )


No comments:

Post a Comment