Friday, September 17, 2010

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers!!

Anyone who knows me knows my love for Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, and every time this band  tours I try and go to at least two or three of their shows each tour.  Last night I went to the show in Tampa, FL and I will add that Tom rocked Tampa Bay. Today I am leaving for Raliegh, North Carolina to see the Sat. show and then on to Charlotte, NC to see the Sunday show.  Call me NUTS....you won't be the first, nor the last.  I have loved this band since the 1980's and I know I will never get tired of their music.  They just keep getting better and better.  After the Sunday night show I will be driving to Blowing Rock, NC to have a few relaxing days before returning back to Orlando.  I hope to be posting from the road with lots of pictures, so please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment