Sunday, September 12, 2010

STAMPCATION WAS FABULOUS!!!

This past weekend I attended "STAMPCATION" in Orlando hosted by Linda Heller.  About 100 Stampin' Up! demonstrators attended.  Friday evening with picked up our make & take supplies and goody packet.  We then participated in a showbox swap for the rest of the evening.  For three hours we moved from table to table making 25 beautiful cards that each shoebox swapper had prepared in advance for each participent. I have some beautiful cards I will be displaying here on my blog all week for you to see. We also ate cupcakes and lots of fun candy.

Saturday morning started with Make & Take demonstrations and stamping time.  After lunch we had more fabulous demonstrations from other demonstrators and lots of time to stamp and use many new products.  Saturday evening was a "chick flick" and more stamping with popcorn, lemonaid and ice tea provided.  Below are a few pictures I took of the event.














No comments:

Post a Comment