Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OFF TO CONVENTION 2013

Wow, what can I say...I've been gone from my blog for over a month.  This summer is flying by and I'm so far behind on posting. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Salt Lake City, Utah for Stampin' Up!'s 25 Anniversary.  I'm so excited and I will be posting here as much as possible giving you all the new and exciting news from convention.  

Here are a couple sample cards  I made at my upline Linda Keller's stamping get together last month.  All stamping supplie are from the new 2013-2014 catalog.



 


Dolled-Up Birthday Kit

The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
  • Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
  • 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
  • 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
  • Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
  • Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
  • Dress Up die-cuts (6)*
  • Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
  • Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
  • Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!**

To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
  1. Place the stamp on clear-mount block D or H rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot.
  2. Stamp "Happy Birthday" at the bottom of the card front.
  3. Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
  4. Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
    • Doily
    • Very Vanilla Cardstock
    • Dress form
    • Flower





No comments:

Post a Comment