Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'M BACK!

Hello friends, I've missed you.  I needed to take a couple months break from blogging for various reasons, but I'm back and so happy to be here again.  

Can you believe the holiday's are upon us again?  I cannot.  It seems like just last week we were celebrating the Fourth of July. Maybe that's because the fourth is where I last left off on my blog.  HAHA!  Isn't the Stampin' Up! Holiday mini catalog  FABULOUS!  I think I ordered everything in it.  I have two new classes coming up on my calendar using lots of the fun stamps and accessories in the new mini catalog.  December 2 is the Ornament Keepsakes class and December 8 is the Greetings of the Season class.  If you live in the Orlando area and would like to attend either or both classes please do not hesitate to contact me at Jillybeanfl@hotmail.com.  Kits are also available. 


Ornament Keepsakes

Greetings of the Season



No comments:

Post a Comment