Friday, July 31, 2015

MORE STAMPIN' UP! CONVENTION GOODNESS!

Do you want to see some sample cards using some of the new products from the new Holiday catalog?  Of course you do!!
Joyful Season from the new catalog is probably my most favorite stamp set.   I absolutely love this!!  I think this will be a top seller.

Aren't these ornament stamps beautiful?  Of course they come with thinlits dies.


Wonderland is going to be another one of my favorite stamp sets from the Holiday catalog.  Can you see the little wooden snow flake in the center?  


This could be my favorite stamp set too, from the Holiday catalog!! Oh shoot, they are all my favorite!!  This stamp set comes with so many fun accessories too.  

I hope you have a great day today.  Check back tomorrow for more card samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment