Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HOME FROM CONVENTION!

I arrived home from Salt Lake City last night.  I stayed on a few extra days after convention to tour Park City, Utah where the 2002 Winter Olympic took place.  I had a wonderful time visiting this very beautiful, mountainous village full of unique shops, restaurants, pubs and of course ski slopes.


Convention "I AM" was absolutely fantastic!!  From the gorgeous decorated stage, to the fabulous classes, speakers, FREEBIES GALORE, swaps, and all the wonderful demonstrators I met, I didn't want any of it to end. I will have to wait until July18, 2013 to do it all over again.  Posted below are just a few of the many pictures I took. 
Main Stage
The Main Stage

There were rows and rows and rows of sample boards displaying gorgeous cards that Stampin' Up! prepared for convention.

Stampin' Up! warehouse.  
FREE products I received at convention.
And more FREE products!!

Stampin' Up! gave all demonstrators attending convention this fabulous bag full of stamp sets, glue stick, catalog, and so much more.  I was so excited!!
Some of the fun items I purchased at the Stampin' Up! Momento Mall for my customers.

Tonight or tomorrow I will start posting some of the wonderful swap cards I received from other demonstrators.  


No comments:

Post a Comment