Thursday, November 11, 2010

HAS IT REALLY BEEN A MONTH??

Wow,  I cannot believe it has been over a month since I last posted on my blog.  I made so many beautiful Halloween projects too and never posted them.  ARGGH!!  It has been quite a busy and sometimes not so pleasant past month.  Some days are diamonds, and some days are rocks.  There always seems to be some kind of drama in my two daughters lives that always needs attention and keeps me very busy (not so unusual I guess) and then I visit my mother daily at the assistant living facility she is living in which takes up a ton of my time.  I enjoy seeing her every day, and with me being there all the time I can make sure she is being well taken care of.

Three weeks ago today our house was burglarize while I was taking my mother to the doctor.  I lost all my jewelry, including my wedding rings and my mothers pearls I wore on my wedding day.  It was terribly upsetting and still difficult to think about.  So hopefully things will calm down for a while and I will start posting again more regularly. For right now I am going to leave you with a beautiful Fall picture I took last week.  Enjoy and have a great Thursday.  Happy Veterans Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment